kNOwMORE Nonprofits is an educational television series whose mission is to create awareness and share stories about nonprofit agencies across the state. Our shows may appear on a variety of television stations including including KET, Paducah, Louisville, Bell County & Northern Kentucky . See schedule. All show segments are also available in HD on-line, on-demand 24/7.
To meet the production budget for each of our 30-minute episodes, we rely on full episode and individual segment sponsors. Though they may choose to do so, featured nonprofit agencies are not required to fund their segment but we so ask that our they help us secure their individual feature video segment sponsor from their donor pool.*
Educational Television Sponsorship Underwriting benefits of featured kNOwMORE Programming:
- Television Underwriting Sponsor branding recognition at the beginning of each kNOwMORE television episode currently airing weekly on KET, Metro Louisville TV, Paducah TV2 and Campbell County CCTV.
- Web Exposure: Your linked logo appears prominently on the featured agency page of knowmorenonprofits.com.
- Online Broadcast Sponsorship: Your sponsor branding will appear on all on-demand web channels including Vimeo, Youtube and the knowmorenonprofits.com website in rotation with other sponsors.
- Email Newsletter Promotion: Your company name and linked logo, is included in our monthly email newsletter.
- Branded Social Media Exposure: Recognitions of your company’s support via our social media channels.
- Video Segment: Featured nonprofit segment will be provided in a digital HD format for further promotion.
- DVD: Branding/sponsor logo included on DVD for featured episdoe.
*Segment sponsorships less than $500 may not guarantee inclusion on the broadcast programming as we are limited to how many sponsors we are able to show (see item 1). Sponsorships of $100 – $499 will enjoy all other benefits (see items 2, 3, 4, 5)
What we need from our featured nonprofit agencies:
High resolution logos from your sponsors: By the start of post-production (typically just following your video shoot) These may be jpeg, png, psd or AI file formats and should be 1920 x 1080 or 300 dpi if available.
Website URL Link from your sponsors: By the start of post-production. We will link back to your sponsors webpage from our social media, website and newsletter. Just let us know where to point to!
The sooner sponsorships are secured and logo and website url are provided, the sooner we can begin promoting the sponsor’s involvement with the episode and nonprofit agency.
Check for sponsorship: due by the start of production (where possible). This is to cover production costs. For tax deductible sponsorships please make checks payable to Kentucky Philanthropy Initiative c/o kNOwMORE Nonprofits and send to: Prosper Media Group, Attn: kNOwMORE, 348 East Main Street, Lexington, KY 40507
kNOwMORE Nonprofits is a community building project of Prosper Media Group, Inc., a Kentucky registered corporation. Prosper Media Group, Inc has graciously matched 25% of all funds required to cover production costs. As it is not a 501(c)(3) charity, the kNOwMORE Nonprofits project does not collect any funds for production and relies solely on volunteers and college student interns to distribute and promote the featured nonprofit agencies on each episode. Neither Prosper Media Group, Inc nor kNOwMORE Nonprofits are agents, employees or associated with the Kentucky Educational Television (KET) network, organization or its subsidiaries. KET has graciously agree to broadcast and distribute the television programming donated by Prosper Media Group, Inc and kNOwMORE Nonprofits and does not guarantee any broadcast dates nor compensate for any production or content. Kentucky Philanthropy Initiative (“KPI”) is currently serving as the fiscal sponsor for “kNOw MORE Nonprofits”. As such, it operates under the “charitable umbrella” or 501(c)(3) status of KPI.